Qubee has introduced prepay wireless broadband, on pay-as-you-go model that will let customers to control their Internet spend.
There are four different packages with validity of 3, 7, 15 or 30 days. All packages come with limited data volume. Check details below:
Qubee Prepaid Internet packages
How to use:
You need to have Qubee Shuttle, to start using these packages. Once you have the shuttle, or Qubee USB Dongle, you can recharge your account with scratch cards and start surfing the internet.
- You need to have Qubee Shuttle to start using up-mentioned packages
- For first timers, there’s a one time activation cost of Rs. 1000 and a refundable security deposit of Rs. 1000, which you can refund by returning the device.
- The first load of Rs. 500 is mandatory after which you’re free to load as little or as much needed.
- These packages are capped by Volume or the Validity. Your package will expire if either of these caps are reached.
- The remaining balance from your previous card will be carried forward on your
- Qubee Scratch Cards are available at all Qubee Stores.
- You can’t pay for postpaid packages, or old packages through these scratch cards.
- Old package holders can convert to prepaid packages, call helpline for details.